Pricing and payment
- All prices are displayed in Malaysia Ringgit. Prices are subject to change without notice. If a product is inadvertently listed at an incorrect price, Timura Penang of reserves the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price.
- Please be aware that all payments will be processed in Malaysian Ringgit, and that due to the currency conversion, the amount billed to your credit card may vary slightly from the total price shown at the checkout. Friends of Timura Penang membership cards can be used in-store but are unable to be used for online purchases.
- In-store, Timura Penang accepts payment by cash, Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, Wechatpay, Grabpay and Touch & Go.
- Our Online Shop accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard and online transfer only.
- Cheques are accepted only for payment of accounts for in-store purchases, with approval required in advance from the Business Coordinator.
- Transactions will appear in your account with the payee being Timura Penang.
- Items purchased from our Online Shop cannot be exchanged if you change your mind, so please choose carefully.
- All handmade items may vary slightly in size, colour and pattern to those visible in the Online Shop.
- Due to differing computer and monitor settings, actual colours of products may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen.
- All items are sized as accurately as possible.
Postage / Delivery
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, some product deliveries may be delayed. Please refer to the Courier service website for more information.
Online Shop purchases
- Online shop orders are sent via Courier Service, or collected in-store.
Postage costs are calculated at the checkout.
- Please allow 1-3 days for processing and packing your order.
- Timura Penang will send a tracking notification when your order has been posted.
- Where available, you can track your delivery at Courier Service tracking page.
- Timura Penang takes no responsibility for delays caused by Courier Service post.
- If you opt to collect in-store, we will notify you when your order is ready to pick up.
Customised orders and Pre order
- Timura Penang can arrange for some items to be customised and pre order. A 50% deposit is required to place a customised order and full payment is required on collection of the finished item.
As customised pieces are hand-made by an individual artist/designer to suit your specific requirements, we hope customers understand that these pieces cannot be exchanged.